If you became seriously ill or were in a major car accident what would happen? Do you have your documents in order? Do you have a Healthcare Directive? What about a Power of Attorney and a Will?
Someone else may temporarily need to make decisions for you or help you with your banking. To do this they will need a Power of Attorney. That Power of Attorney may need to speak with the insurance company or your attorney. That person can only do this with the proper legal document.
- Writing down your medications that you currently take
- Pet routines and medications
- Passwords to pick up voicemail messages and emails
- Your calendar, is it online, how does someone access it?
- Where is your address book?
- Do you have a PO Box, where is the key?
- Are your bills paid automatically online? Write down which bills are on autopay
- Do you have a home alarm system? Write down how it works.
- Are there any quirks about your home?